Friday, May 18, 2018

simon says stamp sending sunshine release - garden party

Have you seen the new release "Sending Sunshine" over at Simon Says Stamp? Nice and summery.  I received a wonderful typographical die to play with and man did I have fun! Did you see my Malibu sunset inspired projects? Or the poolside ones?

Meet today's projects inspired by flora. Specifically lush green garden parties.


Lately I'm deceiving myself into thinking I may start scrapbooking one day soon, and I really think this die lends itself to journal cards. So I thought about the kinds of photos that are typical for summer. Usually lots of green grass in the photos. So I had to grab this beautiful PP with leaf images and make a beautiful, but neutral journal card.

And then I thought about other words you could create with all the leftover letters... and created the "Summer 2018" journal card. BTW, those numbers are actually gold! And, BTW... how about ME + U = US. Or Merrier. Or MUM. And of course Mer and Meer for the internationals... Lotsa possibilities.

So these Flora and Fauna stamps got me thinking about making a summertime birthday card... but you'll have to come back tomorrow for that one!


Check out the entire new release over at Simon Says Stamp and the blog hop too. I'm back with my last makes tomorrow.

3 comments:

Daria Z. said...

Love the one with the green leaves! Just beautiful.

Anita in France said...

Tropical lusciousness, Maria ... so gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

I have some journaling cards and a couple of albums I bought quite cheaply. I even have some photos printed out and ready to get into them...… yes..... I do love journaling cards and I would like to make my own, so I'm going to give myself a good kick to get going with this and remind me of these gorgeous examples!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...