Thursday, September 14, 2017

just breathe ...

... that's the sentiment from STAMPlorations I chose to heat emboss onto this card I made. I thought it would be appropriate in the midst of the somewhat busy design.


If you think this looks familiar, maybe you saw my last Spotlight post - Geometric Shapes - over at STAMPlorations. You can find out all about this design there.

What do you think about these giant sentiment stamps? Do you let the sentiment take center stage on your cards or is it often a bit of an afterthought?

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Another cool, artsy production, Maria ... luscious colours ... love the giant sentiment taking centre stage! If I start out with the sentiment, it'll take centre stage ... if not ... oh dear, I could be there for hours! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

I love this design - had a look through your Spotlight post and it's really clever. As for me, I rarely start out with a sentiment. I do like the look of these large sentiments though, but I find I prefer to stamp and colour an image than worry about the sentiment! Xx

Happy Dance said...

Love me a good sentiment, and in certain cases, the bigger the better. This was my life today. Reminding myself to breathe amid all I had to get done.... What a great card, and I'm glad I had the chance to stop over and see this! Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love that sentiment! It's the name of my favorite song from Pearl Jam, now when I hear the song I will think of your amazing card!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the colors and design with those fantastic geo shapes! What a perfect sentiment for many occasions, and its size has great impact for the message it conveys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...