Tuesday, July 4, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #142

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where all the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shirley's The Bees Knees stamps. Since our birthday sale is still going on, all stamps are 15% off (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Do you own enough patterned paper to last til the next century? I decided to have a go at my stash this month, so I pulled out Shirley's perfume bottles and looked for a romantic PP to stamp on. I'll be stamping on PP for all my inspiration posts this month. Stay tuned.


To keep things subtle but add some texture, I heat embossed the image and the tiny flower bunches. Added the sentiment on vellum. To attract attention to the perfume bottle, I gave it a very light watercoloring with metallic bronze. Maybe you can see the sparkle?



I had more fun heat embossing and watercoloring with these perfume bottles here if you're looking for more inspiration...

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the July inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by today :)

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh wow! That is lovely, I bet even more so in person! Nice work!!

Anita in France said...

So elegant, Maria ... and yes, I see the sparkle on that lovely perfume bottle. Fabulous sentiment (and so true!), looks great on the vellum! Hugs, Anita :)

JenniferE said...

Wow, never thought of stamping on pp, much less this oh so pretty, and busy, patterned paper.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

ha ha ha, next century - definitely, since I rarely ever use my PP....should do what you did! Maybe next time!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your beautiful card!

Mary Holshouser said...

The embossing makes the bottle
stand out from the patterned
paper. Great idea. I think
we all have lots of PP stashed
away and not being used.
thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...