Saturday, September 20, 2014

talking nerdy ap (PCS)

After the party. That's what "ap" stands for. As in, my life before the party and after the party. Yep, I've made it to the other side!

Suffice it to say, a good time was had by all :) I'll share bits and pieces of it with you over time. For starters, here's the green table. The first one to your left when you came into the room...


And this made table numbers obsolete and allowed our 80 guests to quickly see with whom they would be sharing a table... Can you say "color blocking"?


But now on to the talking nerdy part. Playing catchup in blogland, I came across the Paper Crafts September challenge "Talk Nerdy to Me". Well, when I think nerdy the first thing I think of is Michael A. wearing his calculator on his belt in high school. But the next thing I think of is glasses. (Which Michael A. actually also had, but which I do now too). Which reminded me of a card I'd made for a submission call.


So I'm hooking it up to the gallery at PCS. There's still time if you have a nerdy card to share. Happy weekend, folks. It's nice to be back ;)


Supplies::
Paper:  white CS Bringmann
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn
Ink : Janny Bowlin
Tools: 
Other: washi, Glossy Accents

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, loving the colour combo and the cute glasses! x

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, what a clever way to do the sentiment, Maria ... fabulous with those glossy glasses! Anita :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Love that table setting...so fun. And your card is so so cute...I love those glasses.

Geri said...

REALLY love this cute and trendy little card, Maria!!!

cm said...

Hahahahha...nerdy awesomeness, Maria! Clever sentiment indeed! Looking forward to "ap" photos...the little peek here has caught my interest!
~c

shirley-bee said...

Welcome to the other side! Nice to have you back in blogland - and on form! Clever way to do the sentiment and I love the little glossy glasses :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great table setting - you are one party girl!

Becca Cruger said...

How super adorable!! I love a good pun! Thanks for sharing.

Kim S said...

Color coding - fabulous idea! And I love your nerdy card. Doing "clear" in clear is a wonderfully, creative touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...