Monday, March 25, 2013

Pattern Play Day 5

Busy  weekend so I'm squeaking one in here Monday morning for Pattern Play Day 5.  Very much inspired by Kristina W.'s soft and lovely baby card...


Learned a new "quilting" technique (and I must admit it took me five times watching the video to actually get mine right - I am so not capable of thinking 3D).  But another great way to incorporate PP into a card.

And I want to share the art DD made for me for my bday.  Made my heart so happy!  She was inspired by my inspiration back in this post about my blog crush and the card I created based on it.  Isn't that cool?


Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.  I sure appreciate it.



Supplies for BABY:
Paper:CS Bringmann, PP MME, vellum The Paper Company
Stamps:Crate Paper
Ink : Versamark 
Tools: embossing folder Cuttlebug, ruler scissors
Other: cotton crochet thread, button Sew Sweet


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your gorgeous card...and wow to your DD...looks magnificent!

Unknown said...

What a beautifully soft card. Love that quilting technique! I'd love to know how it's done - and respect you for not sharing it here!! :)

Brilliant work from your daughter... proving that talent is in the air. Happy Birthday!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, dearie!!!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous baby card, I love those soft colours. I must admit I had difficulty with that video - I haven't even attempted to try it out yet. Looks like DD has your talent gene!

Kim S said...

ABSOLUTELY perfect for a baby card - such a soft and sweet "quilt" and your baby sentiment is perfect with all of the texture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...