Thursday, December 6, 2012

using up more scraps (CFC, Dream Valley)

Coming in under the wire with a couple more tags for CASual Fridays #80 - Gift Tags.  More using-up-what's-taking-up-space-on-my-ironing-board-crafting-space.


Also playing at Dream Valley #46 -Non-Traditional Christmas cuz this is!  That holey red star used to hold mandarin oranges.  Just sayin'.


Here's another non-Christmas at all.  That tag upon the tag is die cut from a kleenex box.  Beautiful pink rose image on it.  Just sayin'.  Yep, they call me the re-cycler...

Have a great day.  Hope all your holiday prepping is going well.  Mine's not yet...



Supplies for tags:
Paper: tons of scraps
Stamps: BG WMS, sentiment Inkystamp, letters Fancy Pantx
Ink : Memento
Tools: dies:  PTI, Spellbinders, Sizzix, MFT, star punch ?
Other: cord, ribbon scraps

8 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

Very cool tags! Love the way you upcycled the packaging! I'm really getting into the non-traditional holiday thing!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Maria, I love your tags! I've been on a tag kick lately just trying to get some ready for presents for the holidays! These are so wonderful and I love that you re-used the tissue box - excellent!!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog - you made my day!
Hugs,
Sharli

Deb said...

Maria, you crack me up! I guess I am not the only one who has an ironing board that hoards crafts! Seriously, these tags are awesome. I love those non traditional items you added to each tag. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maria using a klenex box is brilliant. There are always so many fun and colourful boxes. Love your tags.

Angie Tieman said...

SUper fun tags! Love your creative take on them! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Love your tags, Maria! Very creative use of the elements! I especially love the first one as it is so festive and pretty! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

donna mikasa said...

Such charming tags, Maria! Love them both!

Sarah-Jane said...

Brilliant tags. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
Sarah-Jane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...